Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ahhh that felt good!

It felt so good to sit down and just read a book straight through and enjoy every moment of it!

Blood of the MapleBlood of the Maple by Dana Marie Bell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a one day read, I could not put it down! I thought Dana Marie Bell's Grey Court series was my favorite but this book changed that! I loved Blood of the Maple. The characters were so unique and fun, a vegetarian vampire, a creepy stalker witch turned plant, a dryad thats more than a dryad, a witch turned ghost, I could go on and on. I really loved the sense of humor behind the characters and the book, that under tone of sarcasm made me keep reading just to see what would pop out of their mouths next!



My favorite quote (that made me laugh out loud at work and have to come up with a quick excuse why) - "Your giving me the choice? I thought macho men made all the safety decisions when it came to the womenfolk. You know, grunt, grunt. Get in house Wo-man. Followed by the inevitable beating of hairy chests."



Have you had your giggle yet today?!
~Ang





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment