Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ugh another morning to wake up to



And hence my day starts :(

It was so chilly this morning and it was so cozy curled up in bed with Valerie.  But I managed to drag my toosh out of bed this morning and off to work I went.

I have been working feverishly to get some of my pending projects done before NaNo starts.  I have been working on my story as well.  Haven't quite finished with character and landscape descriptions.  I do however have a title finally (I think anyway) "Last Mountains".  Its very exciting, now if I could just come up with a synopsis I could submit a nomination for the 30 days 30 covers contest.

Oh well, my current focus is on getting a phase outline put together, currently at phase number 26, I figure I will need about 125 to 150 total phases to complete my book.  The 50,000 word count is looking a little daunting right now, looking at my minuscule little outline I am thinking I will probably get stuck somewhere around 20,000 to 25,000 words. No where near where I want to be, but I'll keep pushing forward.

Hope you all end each day with warm snuggles!
~Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment